Many thanks to Mr Askew for arranging many exciting activities for the children to be involved in to celebrate World Book Day.
- The children brought their favourite books in from home to discuss with their friends.
- They discussed book covers and what they may tell us about the story within.
- They used the book covers to inspire some creative writing.
- They completed a maths investigation linked to the types of books that everyone in the class enjoyed.
- Older children went to younger classes to read with them ('buddy up').
Much fun was had by all.