Amendment to Behaviour Policy
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are very much looking forward to welcoming your child back in to our school. However, we must make you aware that due to the current circumstances relating to Covid-19, the following changes have been made to our Behaviour Policy.
The addendum to the Behaviour Policy is for use during the arrangements for education of students in school during the Covid-19 artial school closures.
For Pupils attending school
- In addition to the established roles, responsibilities and expectations of school staff and pupils, the following expectations are in place and sanctions will be upheld.
- Staff and pupils will adhere to the social distancing requirements in place.
- Staff and pupils will take every precaution to reduce the risk of virus transmission by regularly washing hands, using hand sanitizer and keeping work areas clean, making use of the cleaning materials provided.
- Any incident of spitting will result in immediate exclusion from school for a period of no less than 3
- Use of threatening, aggressive language and behaviours towards staff from either pupils or families will result in immediate exclusion from school for a period of no less than 3 days.
For pupils accessing remote learning;
- Staff and pupils will continue to implement the expectations of safe internet usage stated within the E-safety policy.
- Use of inappropriate language within the Google classroom as and when in use will result in a telephone call home to discuss.
- Use of threatening, aggressive language and behaviours within the Google classroom towards staff from either pupils or families will result in immediate access denied and a requirement from parents/carers to collect a paper copy of work set from the office weekly.
- Any use of racist, homophobic, discriminatory, or bullying language/behaviour within the Google classroom will result in immediate access denied and a requirement from parents/carers to collect a paper copy of work set from the office weekly.
Best wishes and stay safe.
Mrs A Evans
Deputy Head Teacher