Currently, Little Millers Pre-School takes children from 3 years of age up until they are of school age, but recently several parents have approached the Early Years leaders to ask if places can be made available for younger siblings. The nursery is going from strength to strength and was praised in the school’s latest Ofsted report which stated that:
* Adults develop warm relationships with children
* children feel safe and develop a strong sense of security in their surroundings.
* Children in the Nursery thrive in the calm, settled environment.
* Early years staff establish positive partnerships with parents.
* Parents appreciate the ‘open-door’ policy and are very happy with their children’s progress.
For these reasons and because there are spaces available at Little Millers Pre-School, we would like to hear your views about whether we should make these spaces available to 2 year olds from September 2018. This would mean that children could start nursery from the term of their second birthday.
Regulations state we must consult on this proposed change and this consultation will run from Monday 14th May to Friday 15th June 2018 and you are invited to submit comments in writing about the proposal above to Jess Wilks, Project Support Officer, TKAT, The Atkins Centre, Kemnal Technology College, Sevenoaks Way, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5AA or by email to email@example.com
Following this consultation period we will consider all comments received before deciding whether to submit an application to affect the change.