Parent comments (May 2017)
A strength of the school is ...
- Good rewards and encouragement
- Staff know the pupils well
- Good communication, parents are informed quickly if there is a problem, staff are easy to approach.
- Strong management and good teachers.
- Teachers work closely with parents to help the children.
- The school is dedicated to improving the education of the children.
- Teachers are all caring and professional. They care about the children.
- The school / teachers are very supportive.
- Its diversity and how it manages it.
- Children's safety is important to them.
- They listen to the parents.
- The family team.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Any problems are dealt with quickly.
- Very little bullying, special needs provision is excellent and lots of chance for clubs.
- The support it provides families.
- That the teachers give the same amount of attention to each child.
The school could improve further by …
- Offering more after school clubs for year R.
- More trips for reception children.
- Encouraging more sports in the school.
- Having larger after school clubs so more children can take part.
- Having more interesting after school clubs.